Keys to Success:
- Establishing underlying cause of diagnosis
- Correct selection of needle length and product ingredients
- Timing of treatments and home care protocols
- Combining synergistic treatments
Do you know?:
- How to connect the dots between product ingredients and skin conditions?
- Whether or not your products are safe to use with needling?
- Which ingredients to avoid and when?
Dr. Setterfield addresses these questions, as well as the nuances required for successful outcomes that the industry frequently overlooks.
In depth, clear, a must for anyone interested in offering needling to clients. A real eye-opener.
Without this book I would have made many mistakes that would have impaired what skin needling is supposed to do.